Health and safety measures put in place at the Hôtel des Patients
- Wearing a mask is mandatory for staff
- Mandatory wearing of masks in common areas for clients/patients
- Disinfectant available at the reception counter and in the restaurant
- Buffets are replaced by a table service
- The tables in the restaurant are at a distance of 1.5 m
- A marking on the ground allows to respect the distance and the flow of customers / patients.
- Rooms and public areas are disinfected daily and special care is taken with door handles, remote controls, telephones etc.
The restaurant offers a seasonal cuisine prepared using fresh local produce and is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
For your reservations, please call the following number:
Breakfast - For a great start to the day
For breakfast, enjoy a delicious and varied buffet. You can choose from a range of hot drinks accompanied with fine pastries, as well as an assortment of fruits, cheeses and cold meats. Breakfast is served daily between 6:30 and 10:00am.
Lunch and evening meal - Healthy and balanced meals
For your evening meals and lunches, choose from an assortment of dishes that the chef will even cook in front of you, as well as from salad and dessert bars. Savour the taste of a carefully prepared healthy and generous local cuisine. The salad and dessert bars are served daily between 11:30am & 2pm, then again between 6pm & 9pm.
Bar & patio - Places to relax and meet people
Thanks to a bar area that never fails to create a relaxing and friendly atmosphere, the patients can enjoy a selection of drinks as well as a quick snack—any time of the day or night.
You can also enjoy your drink on the patio, which provides an perfect environment to enjoy the sun in a peaceful area.