Health and safety measures put in place at the Hôtel des Patients
- Wearing a mask is mandatory for staff
- Mandatory wearing of masks in common areas for clients/patients
- Disinfectant available at the reception counter and in the restaurant
- Buffets are replaced by a table service
- The tables in the restaurant are at a distance of 1.5 m
- A marking on the ground allows to respect the distance and the flow of customers / patients.
- Rooms and public areas are disinfected daily and special care is taken with door handles, remote controls, telephones etc.
The restaurant offers a seasonal cuisine prepared using fresh local produce and is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
For your reservations, please call the following number:
Breakfast - For a great start to the day
For breakfast, enjoy a delicious and varied buffet. You can choose from a range of hot drinks accompanied with fine pastries, as well as an assortment of fruits, cheeses and cold meats. Breakfast is served daily between 6:30 and 10:00am.
Lunch and evening meal - Healthy and balanced meals
For your evening meals and lunches, choose from an assortment of dishes that the chef will even cook in front of you. Savour the taste of a carefully prepared healthy and generous local cuisine. Meals are served between 11.30am and 14pm then again between 6.30am & 9am.
Bar & patio - Places to relax and meet people
Thanks to a bar area that never fails to create a relaxing and friendly atmosphere, the patients can enjoy a selection of drinks as well as a quick snack—any time of the day or night.
You can also enjoy your drink on the patio, which provides an perfect environment to enjoy the sun in a peaceful area.